Car Financing for International Healthcare Professionals
If your healthcare staff, contractors or employees are relocating to the U.S., or you're a traveling nurse or doctor, and you need to rent or finance a vehicle International AutoSource can help you. We are the leading global source of auto buying and financing programs direct from manufacturer and can help your international healthcare workforce get vehicles in America.
Relocating a part of your business or a group of employees to a new country can be challenging, but we can help get the vehicles your employees need. And we can help those who have no credit history or driving record. Learn about buying cars in the U.S. without a social security number. Financing, insurance, taxes and costs are all things that need to be considered that we'll help with.
Our factory-backed financing programs feature low rates and are designed to get healthcare professionals approved.
How Can an International Nurse or Healthcare Professional Rent or Finance a Car in the U.S.?
We understand that it can be a challenge for your healthcare workforce to finance or rent a car, truck or SUV for their move to America. However, we make getting a car in the U.S. easy and stress-free for foreign doctors, nurses, medical technicians or other healthcare workers. We can help with the entire process, from choosing the vehicle, financing, getting insurance, licensing and registration to picking their new automobile. The first step is to contact us.
0 - 1 year - Rentals in the U.S.
Our rentals provide maximum flexibility if a healthcare employee’s stay is shortened or extended. Tailored for internationals, our low rates always include the insurance needed in the U.S. And as a benefit to you, spousal and employee sharing is also included.
1 year + - Financing in the U.S.
As an international healthcare professional coming to America, purchasing a vehicle has the lowest total cost of ownership if the duration of relocation is more than a year. With flexible terms and low interest rates we find the right vehicle to fit your employees’ budget and needs.
Resources for International Healthcare Professionals purchasing or renting an Automobile in the U.S.
- What nurses and healthcare professional need to know to preparing for moving to the U.S.
- Tips For Expats Living in the United States
- Watch our video about how international nurses and healthcare professionals can finance or rent a vehicle in the U.S.
- Get Tips and Advice from a Filipino healthcare professional
- Driving in the U.S. is Unique. Get Ready to Drive “American Style”
- CUSTOMER CORNER: Another Happy Healthcare Professional Driving In The U.S.
- Rental Car Insurance; Why your primary policy may still leave you at risk
- IAS is Recognized By Hospicio De San Jose for Our Commitment to the Filipino Community