Car Leasing for British Citizens Moving to the USA
Are you moving from Britain to America and need to lease a car and you have no credit? We are the leading global source of auto leasing and financing programs direct from manufacturer and can help you lease a car in the USA.
Whether you're coming from London, Liverpool, Canterbury, Cambridge or anywhere in between, if you'll be in America for a long time, you're going to need a car. And we can help those who have no credit too. Learn about buying cars in the U.S. without a social security number. Financing, insurance, taxes and costs are all things that need to be considered that we'll help you with.
Our factory-backed financing programs feature low rates and are designed to get you approved. And we have a huge selection of cars for British expats to choose from.
How Can a Brit Rent or Lease a Car in the U.S.?
British citiizens can lease a car in the U.S. just like any other expat. And it's a good idea to set things up in advance of your move if possible. We understand that trying to lease an automobile or truck as an international citizen can seem a little overwhelming. However, leasing (or buying) a car in the U.S. is actually quite easy with us. We can help with the entire process, from choosing the vehicle and financing it to insuring it and picking it up. The first step is to contact us.
Things British Citizens Should Consider When Planning their Move to the U.S.
One great thing is that you speak the same language as Americans! Although their accents may sound quite different than your British one, it is going to be far easier to communicate than if it wasn't English. Here are a few tips to keep in mind if you're going to be a U.K. expat living in the U.S.
- Which state in the United States are you moving to? Learn about its regulations
- You’ll need a visa, see https://uk.usembassy.gov/visas/nonimmigrant-visas/ and https://uk.usembassy.gov/visas/immigrant-visas/
- Make sure your passport is currently valid
- You'll likely need a vehicle when in America, buying and leasing are both options
- The U.S. has more of a 'car culture' than the U.K., people drive everywhere
- Visit US Citizenship and Immigration Services website for more information
0 - 1 year - Rentals in the U.S.
Our rentals provide maximum flexibility if you shorten or extend your stay. Tailored for expatriates, our low car financing rates always include the insurance you'll need in the U.S. If you're a student just planning on studying in the U.S. for a semester or two for example, this might be ideal.
1 - 3 years - Leases in the U.S.
As an Englishman or Englishwoman coming to America, leasing can be your lowest monthly-payment alternative, and you’ll have the option to extend or purchase your car lease at the end of the lease if your stay is prolonged.
Resources for Brits Leasing a Vehicle in the U.S.
- INTERVIEW WITH AN EXPAT: Get Tips and Advice from a British Expat Living in the USA
- What Cars are Called in the USA vs. UK
- 5 Tips for Brits Adjusting to New York City Life
- Driving in the U.S. is Unique. Get Ready to Drive “American Style”
- Financing vs. Leasing
- Buy, Lease or Rent?
- 6 Driving ATips for Brits in America - YouTube
- 16 bizarre things I've learned as a Brit living in America
- 19 Questions You Have As A Brit Visiting America - BuzzFeed