Cars for UAE Citizens Moving to America
Are you moving from the UAE to America and need to finance a car and you have no credit? We are the leading global source of auto financing programs for expats direct from the manufacturer and can help you finance a car in the USA. We specialize in helping those in the healthcare field including doctors and nurses who need their own transportation to get to and from work.. Whether you are a healthcare professional in the medical field, in another industry, a student or teacher, we can help get you into the vehicle of your choice for your move to America.
Whether you're coming from Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Umm Al Quwain, Al Ain, Fujairah or any other part of the United Arab Emirates, if you'll be in America for a long time, you're going to need a car, truck or SUV. And we can help those who have no credit too. Learn about buying cars in the US without a social security number.
We will help you with financing, insurance, taxes and costs. These are all things that need to be considered in your move, and we can help you. The move from UAE to North America is full of challenges; we can help with the process.
Our factory-backed financing programs feature low rates and are designed to get you approved. And we have a huge selection of cars for the Emirates expats to choose from.
How Can Someone from the UAE Rent or Finance a Car in the US?
United Arab Emirates citizens can finance a car in the US just like any other expat. And it's a good idea to set things up in advance of your move if possible. We understand that trying to finance an automobile or truck as an immigrant can seem a little overwhelming. However, buying a car in the US is actually quite easy with IAS. We can help with the entire process, from choosing the vehicle and financing it to insuring it, picking it up and assisting with the registration and licensing process. The first step is to contact us.
Things UAE Citizens Should Consider When Planning their Move to the US
Here are a few tips to keep in mind if you're going to be a United Arab Emirates expat living in the US
- Which state in the United States are you moving to? Driving laws and regulations vary by state.
- Arabic is not a common language spoken in America
- Make sure your passport is currently valid
- In the US you are taxed, but you are not in the UAE
- The climate varies considerably in the US, with many parts getting snow for many winter months
- The UAE's currency is the United Arab Emirates dirham and America's is the US dollar
- Visit US Citizenship and Immigration Services website for more information
Resources for People from the UAE Buying a Vehicle in the US
- Tips For UAE Expats Living in the United States
- Driving in the US is Unique. Get Ready to Drive “American Style”
- Nurses in the Middle East: Considering Moving to the US?
- Resources for Healthcare professionals moving to the US