Cars for Filipinos Moving to the United States
If you're planning on relocating to the US from the Philippines and need to buy a car, we're here to help. Finance a vehicle for your American adventure with IAS.
We are the leading global source of vehicle financing solutions for expats direct from the manufacturer and can help you finance a car in America, even if you have no US credit history yet. We specialize in helping healthcare professionals including Filipino nurses and doctors.
Whether you're coming from Manila, Quezon City, Davao City, Cebu City, Cagayan de Oro, San Juan City or anywhere in between, as a healthcare professional you are going to need a car to be able to get to and from work. We can help those who have no credit too. Learn about buying cars in the US without a social security number.
We will help you with financing, insurance, taxes and costs. These are all things that need to be considered in your move, and we can help you. The move from Asia to North America is full of challenges; we can help with the process.
Our factory-backed financing programs feature low rates and are designed to get you approved. And we have a huge selection of cars for Filipino expats to choose from.
How Can a Filipino Rent or Finance a Car in the US?
Filipinos can purchase a car in the US just like any other expat. It's a good idea to set things up in advance of your move if possible. We understand that trying to finance a car, truck or SUV as an immigrant can seem daunting. However, buying a car in the US is relatively easy with us. We can help with the entire process, from choosing the vehicle and financing it to insuring it, picking it up and the registration and licensing process. The first step is to contact us.
Things Filipino Citizens Ought to Consider When Planning their Move to the US
Here are a few tips to keep in mind if you're going to be a Filipino expat living in the U.S.
- In the Philippines, public transport is developed and widespread, and small motorcycles and scooters are popular too. In America, if you're not in a large city, you'll likely need a vehicle of your own.
- Make sure your passport is currently valid.
- Since the Philippines is a former United States colony, people drive on the right like in America.
- The Philippines and the USA have many common cultural elements such as a love for the NBA and fast food.
Resources for Filipinos Getting a Vehicle in the US
- Filipino Immigrant Visas
- Cost of Living Comparison Between Philippines and United States
- Filipino Immigrants in the United States
- Resources for Healthcare professionals moving to the US