Cars for Jamaican Citizens Moving to America
Are you moving from Jamaica to America and need to finance a car and you have no credit? International AutoSource is the leading global source of car financing programs direct from manufacturer and can help you finance a car in the USA. And we specialize in helping Jamaican nurses and other healthcare professionals finance vehicles for their assignment in the US.
Whether you're coming from Kingston, Ocho Rios, Montego Bay, Spanish Town, Clarendon or any other part of Jamaica, if you'll be in America for a long time, you're going to need a car or SUV, especially as a medical professional. And we can help those who have no US credit too. Learn about buying cars in the US without a social security number.
We will help you with financing, insurance, taxes and costs. These are all things that need to be considered in your move, and we can help you with.
Our factory-backed financing programs feature low rates and are designed to get you approved. And we have a huge selection of cars for Jamaican expats to choose from.
How Can a Jamaican Rent or Buy a Car in the US?
Citizens from Jamaica can buy a car in the US just like any other expat. And it's a good idea to set things up in advance of your move if possible. We understand that trying to lease an automobile, SUV or truck as an international citizen can seem a little overwhelming. However, financing (or buying) a car in the US is actually quite easy with us. We can help with the entire process, from choosing the vehicle and financing it to insuring it and picking it up. The first step is to contact us.
Things Jamaican Citizens Ought to Consider When Planning their Move to the US.Here are a few tips to keep in mind if you're going to be an Jamaican expat living in the US
- Which state in the United States are you moving to? Learn about its regulations
- Make sure your passport is currently valid
- Jamaica is tropical and humid year-round, while in America it can get very cold depending on where you are
- You'll likely do a lot more driving in America compared to in Jamaica
- Healthcare in America is a lot more expensive than in Jamaica
- The city of Kingston, Jamaica is fairly similar to parts of New York City
- Visit US Citizenship and Immigration Services website for more information
Resources for Jamaicans Buying a Vehicle in the US
- Jamaican expats are guided through every step of the car buying process
- What I wish I knew before moving to the United States
- Resources for Healthcare professionals moving to the US
- How to move to America from Jamaica easily
- Country comparison Jamaica vs United States
- Interesting and sometimes funny differences between America and Jamaica
- If The United States were your home instead of Jamaica you would...
- How can a Jamaican nurse get a job or work permit to work in the US
- Buy or Rent?