Car Leasing for Indian Citizens Moving to America
Are you moving from India to America and need to lease or finance a car and you have no US credit? As the leading global source of auto leasing and financing programs direct from manufacturer, International AutoSource can help you lease a car in the USA.
Whether you're coming from Mumbai, Kolkata, New Delhi, Bengaluru, the Karnataka, Tamil Nadu states or any other part of India, if you'll be in America for a long time, you're going to need a car or a truck. And we can help those who have no credit too. Learn about buying cars in the US without a social security number. The IAS team can help you with all things that need to be considered such as financing, insurance, taxes, registration and licensing.
Our factory-backed financing programs feature low rates and are designed to get you approved. And we have a huge selection of cars for Indian expats to choose from.
How Can an Indian Expat Rent or Lease a Car in the US?
Citizens from India can lease a car in the US just like any other expat. And it's a good idea to set things up in advance of your move if possible. Moving from Asia to North America can be challenging. And we understand that trying to lease an automobile, SUV or truck as an international citizen can seem a little overwhelming. However, leasing (or buying) a car in the US is actually quite easy with us. We can help with the entire process, from choosing the vehicle and financing it to insuring it and picking it up. The first step is to contact us.
Things Indian Citizens Ought to Consider When Planning their Move to the US.Here are a few tips to keep in mind if you're going to be an Indian expat living in the US.
- Each state has its own rules and regulations for driving, taxes and licensing.
- Make sure your passport is currently valid.
- In India usually only Sunday is off, but in the US people have both Saturday and Sunday off.
- Unless you're in a major US city, public transportation is not easily accessible and you will most likely need a vehicle.
- Monthly utilities can be a lot more expensive in America compared to India.
- Visit US Citizenship and Immigration Services website for more information.
0 - 1 year - Rentals in the US
Our rentals provide maximum flexibility if you shorten or extend your stay. Tailored for expatriates, our low-cost rental rates always include the insurance you'll need in the US. If you're a student just planning on studying in the US for a semester or two for example, this might be ideal.
Get a US Car Rental Quote Now
1 - 3 years - Leases in the US
As Indian coming to America, leasing can be your lowest monthly-payment alternative, and you’ll have the option to extend or purchase your car lease at the end of the lease if your stay is prolonged.
Get a US Car Lease Quote
Resources for Foreign Nationals of Indian Origin Leasing a Vehicle in the US.
- An Indian Expat's Advice for Expats Moving to the US
- Driving in the US is Unique. Get Ready to Drive “American Style”
- Financing vs. Leasing
- Buy, Lease or Rent?
- An Indian Expat's Challenges Relocating to the US
- Indian Expat's Experience Adjusting to Driving in the USA
- Move to the USA from India: Immigration from India to the US
- Embassy of India, Washington DC, USA
- 20 Things To Do Before You Move to USA from India
- What is it like to move from India to the US?