Car Leasing for Chinese Citizens Moving to America
If you're planning on relocating to the US from China and need to lease a car, we're here to help. Lease a vehicle for your American adventure. International AutoSource is the leading global source of auto leasing and financing programs direct from manufacturer and can help you lease a car in America, even if you have no US credit history.
Whether you're coming from Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai, Wuhan, Dongguan, Shenzhen or anywhere in between, if you'll be in America for an extended period of time, you're going to need a car. We can help those who have no credit too. Learn about buying cars in the US without a social security number. IAS will help you with financing, insurance, taxes and registration and licensing of your vehicle. The move from Asia to North America is full of challenges; we're here to prepare you for the road ahead and make it as seamless as possible. The American and Chinese cultures can be different and we are here to at least make getting a vehicle easier for you.
Our factory-backed financing programs feature low rates and are designed to get you approved. And we have a huge selection of cars for Chinese expats to choose from.
How Can a Chinese Expat Rent or Lease a Car in the US?
People from China can lease a car in the US just like any other expat. It's a good idea to set things up in advance of your move if possible. We understand that trying to lease an automobile or SUV as an international citizen can be challenging. However, leasing (or buying) a car, truck or SUV in the US is relatively easy with International AutoSource. We can help with the entire process, from choosing the vehicle and financing it to insuring it and picking it up. The first step is to contact us.
Things Chinese Citizens Ought to Consider When Planning their Move to the US.
Here are a few tips to keep in mind if you're going to be a Chinese expat living in the US.
- Traditional payment methods such as cash, check or credit/debit card are standard at most places in America. Paying by QR code isn't as common as it is in China.
- America is very much a car culture due to its infrastructure. People drive everywhere and if you're not in a large city where public transportation is widespread, you'll need a vehicle of your own.
- Make sure your passport is currently valid.
- America uses the imperial system of measurement so you'll have to learn the conversion between the imperial and metric systems.
- In America, the bigger the better: big houses, big stores and big vehicles (cars, trucks and SUVs).
0 - 1 year - Rentals in the US.
Our rentals provide maximum flexibility if you shorten or extend your stay. Tailored for expatriates, our low-cost rental rates always include the insurance you'll need in the US. If you're a Chinese student just planning on studying in the US. for a semester or two for example, this might be ideal.
1 - 3 years - Leases in the US.
As a person from China coming to America, leasing can be your lowest monthly-payment alternative, and you’ll have the option to extend or purchase your car lease at the end of the lease if your stay is prolonged.
Resources for Chinese Leasing a Vehicle in the US.
- Chinese Immigrant Visas
- Information on Chinese Visas | US Embassy & Consulates in China
- Chinese Immigrants in the United States
- What is it like to move from China to the United States?
- Tips and Advice from a Chinese Expat Living in the USA
- Driving in the US is Unique. Get Ready to Drive “American Style”
- Financing vs. Leasing
- Buy, Lease or Rent?