Car Leasing for Canadian Citizens Moving to America
If you're planning on relocating to the U.S. from Canada and need to lease a car, we're here to help. Lease a vehicle for your American adventure. We are the leading global source of auto leasing and financing programs direct from manufacturer and can help you lease a car in America, even if you have no credit history yet.
Whether you're coming from Toronto, Montreal, Quebec, Ottawa, Vancouver, Prince Edward Island or anywhere in between, if you'll be in America for an extended period of time, you're going to need a car. We can also help those who have no credit. Learn about buying cars in the U.S. without a social security number. We will help you with financing, insurance, taxes and costs. These are all things that need to be considered in your move, and we can help you. The move from one country to another in North America is full of challenges; we can help with the process.
Our factory-backed financing programs feature low rates and are designed to get you approved. And we have a huge selection of cars for Canadian expats to choose from.
How Can a Canadian Citizen Rent or Lease a Car in the U.S.?
Canadian citizens can lease a car in the U.S. just like any other expat. It's a good idea to set things up in advance of your move if possible. We understand that trying to lease an automobile or truck as an international citizen can seem daunting. However, leasing (or buying) a car in the U.S. is relatively easy with us. We can help with the entire process, from choosing the vehicle and financing it to insuring it and picking it up. The first step is to contact us.
Things Canadian Citizens Ought to Consider When Planning their Move to the U.S.
Here are a few tips to keep in mind if you're going to be a Canadian expat living in the U.S.
- Your employer must sponsor you if you're moving from Canada to the U.S. for a job.
- You’ll need a visa, see https://ca.usembassy.gov/
- Make sure your passport is currently valid.
- Visit US Citizenship and Immigration Services website for more information.
Our rentals provide maximum flexibility if you shorten or extend your stay. Tailored for expatriates, our low vehicle financing rates always include the insurance you'll need in the U.S. If you're a Canadian student just planning on studying in the U.S. for a semester or two for example, this might be ideal.
1 - 3 years - Leases in the U.S.
As a person from Canada coming to America, leasing can be your lowest monthly-payment alternative, and you’ll have the option to extend or purchase your car lease at the end of the lease if your stay is prolonged.
Resources for Canadians Leasing a Vehicle in the U.S.
- Canadian Immigratant Visas
- The differences between the US and Canada
- 10 Major Cultural Differences Between America And Canada
- Moving from Canada to the US
- Moving to the USA for Canadians - Canada to USA
- 7 Things to Know Before Moving from Canada to U.S
- Study in the United States: A guide for Canadian students
- How credit scores work in Canada versus the United States
- Driving in the U.S. is Unique. Get Ready to Drive “American Style”
- Financing vs. Leasing
- Buy, Lease or Rent?